Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Vandergriff and a Great Find

Photobucket

We met up for playgroup at a new park for us called Vandergriff. It was a great place for kids with so much to play on. Asher had fun with his friend Jude.

Photobucket

This was the first time I put him in the swings. He loooved it!

Photobucket

Photobucket

And now, for the best part of this post. Last night Austin and I came across a great find. We have been wanting a good ottoman/coffee table with storage for our living room. We found this one that is so big, with great storage and the perfect color for our cool toned house. It was all for just $50! Wow. What a steal.

Photobucket

It goes very well with the lamps I bought about a month ago.

Photobucket

4 comments:

  1. I love the pic of his arms in the air. It is so CUTE!

    LOVE the lamps and what an awesome find with that ottoman. Now you have to post pics of how well that ottoman has fit into your family. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Asher looks so happy in the swing and his friend Jude is so cute. Now you just need to find a new sofa and we have to get your chair reupholstered to go with your great find. Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ADORING those lamps!!! Pick me up a couple next time, will ya? :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey Kimberly - You contacted me about a month ago through my blog....because we share the same name and you found our blog after googling yourself...ha! Well, I love your blog and need to add your blog to my list of reads. Maybe we are related....I also assume you are LDS from your quote I saw above....which is so crazy because I grew up LDS. I still go with my mom once in a while, but I married a non member and we now attend a church that my husband feels more comfortable with. So anyway, just thought it was a little ironic. I would love to keep in touch and see if maybe we are related down the line somewhere. Thanks so much for contacting me. Your son is precious! We live in Atlanta Georgia. My email address is: kimberlycone@comcast.net

    ReplyDelete