He loves his new toys he got for Christmas.
He got so many I am hoping for just Disney movies for his birthday. ;-)
- sleeping 9+ hours a night (Mommy loves this, too)
- nursing and his warm bottle
- his dog Rocky (reminds me why I keep him around)
- country music and Daddy singing Montgomery Gentry in the shower
- oatmeal cooked in applesauce
- vanilla wafers
- army crawling around the house
- attempting to climb the stairs
- his exersaucer and johnny jump up
- playing in his room
- reading Boynton books
- sitting at the table in his travel high chair
- riding in the back of Daddy's truck
- going anywhere but the living room
- giving gummy kisses
- making "Rarr" noises
- playing and laughing with Daddy
- snuggling and napping with Mommy
- watching Disney clips on Youtube!
We love you Asher Dean!