Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year's 2010

This year, Austin and I discovered that there really isn't much you can do for New Year's Eve with a little baby. New Year's Eve day Austin drove all over Southeast Tennessee to perform inventory audits on a rent to own business. He came home around 8 that evening. Sadly, there were no fireworks downtown and while I would have loved to hit up some clubs for a little dancing I don't think there are any that offer babysitting ;-)

So, we did the next best thing. We drove to Walmart and walked around. Awesome! In our sweats we looked like the People of Walmart for sure. Once home, we tried our best to live vicariously through the people partying in Times Square. Love Melissa Rycroft!















Somehow, Asher knew he was supposed to stay up until midnight. No matter what I did he refused to go down until 12:05! Then, Austin and I played Monopoly. I was lucky enough to land on all of the RRs first and I ended up winning. It was the highlight of my night!

Here's to 2010!

3 comments:

  1. Kendall and I looked up the PEOPLE OF WALMART (so funny) but we can't imagine you and Autin ending up on there. Wouldn't it be crazy though to be looking through the pictures and find yourself on there? Do you think some poeple dress like that just to get on the site? Glad to hear you won the game! That's my girl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Why don't those clubs have babysitting?? Crazy.

    ReplyDelete
  3. People Of Wall Mart? gotta find that one! you ad more fun than I did on New Years, I was just lying in bed trying o get Liam to go back to sleep (he'd had a LATE nap! and woke up at 8 pm. UGH!) Bill was at Busch Gardens in Tampa...

    ReplyDelete