Wyatt is quite the growing boy at 13 lbs 12 oz and 23 inches long. He's a chunk! We like it that way.
I think this "crabby but cute" shirt is ironic considering that baby Wi-Fi is such a sweet boy. Almost never crabby. But I love this red orange color on him and I think the crab butt is adorable!
Additional two month facts:
- Mama is still doing mounds of laundry since he is a spitter
- For five days in a row Wyatt has slept 7 1/2 hours straight
- Nearly busting out of his 3-6 month size clothing
- Loves to sleep. Takes 4-5 naps a day.
- Such a cuddle bug. Snuggling is such a joy with this one.
- Takes a pacy every now and then.
- Has a cute shy smile.
- Such a good baby.