Friday, June 10, 2011

Mad Scientists

Photobucket
Trevin came to visit today and boy did Asher have fun with this guy! They threw rocks in the creeks, played at the apartment play place, tried desperately to dig a lucky penny out of a tight spot, did cannonballs at the swimming pool, ate cupcakes, and watched Asher's favorite movie Montie (or Monkey for Curious George).

My favorite activity was the science experiments. Did you know Hobby Lobby is filled with all kinds of projects for boys? Any kind of project a boy could dream of is there. Trevin picked out a Lab in a Bag: Test Tube Discoveries.

Photobucket

We have serveral things going on here. Bleeding paper, lava lamps, bouncing marbles that grew in water and gravity goo.

Photobucket

Photobucket

I had about as much fun as the boys. Trevin is so well behaved and I was very impressed with his patience with my two year old.

2 comments:

  1. This reminds me of all the experiments we used to do when I was little! So fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks again....Trevin had a blast!

    ReplyDelete