Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Dirt for Lunch

While at Walmart a lady stopped us to play with Asher's toes and tell me that he is beautiful. He really is. Even when he eats dirt:)


Photobucket
I planted a new geranium. I love these flowers.

Photobucket
I thought Asher was too old for dirt, but I thought wrong.

Photobucket
Ick. Maybe it's not so good afterall.

Photobucket
"Hey Mom, I'm up here." Asher gets his cast off in less than a week and good thing since it's already coming apart. His daddy duct taped it for him.

Photobucket
His new camera pose includes sticking out his tongue.
I am impressed that he can tell when my phone stops being a phone and becomes a camera. Love this guy!

1 comment:

  1. Duct tape fixes anything...temporarily. :-)

    And I think all kids have a sixth sense when it comes to phones becoming cameras. Mine immediately become very somber and sullen-looking the minute I turn my phone on them.

    ReplyDelete